home about adoption facebook pinterest email

Friday, March 20, 2009

Lauren.... who?

Er... yes. I'm here. I suck at blogging. I sit in front of a computer all day so I don't feel much like sitting at one once I get home. And I know I could at least write something when I'm at work.. just to keep ya'll updated on our ridiculously crazy and exciting lives... but we all know these suckers are just better with pictures. So I guess I'll post a few. As for an update... welllll, I'm still working.. Jakes still working and going to school. I'm taking a photography class which I'm loving and Bug is getting pretty big. She's so stinkin cute... It's pretty nice weather down here in Las Vegas.. but I wish there were actual parks with big trees and lots of grass where we could go enjoy it. But alas... there isn't really. So I enjoy it from my car. :) Oh, I know something cool... Jake and I had our FIRST anniversary on March 1st! So hell yes for us, right?! We spent it in Zion. Stayed at the Desert Pearl, which is so rad.. Hiked Angel's Landing and it was amazing as always. So ya.. nice trip. And that's about it, I guess. We enjoy our everyday lives.. I mean, apart from the whole "work 40 hours a week or else starve" thing. That kinda sucks and gets old by about Tuesday. But ya know.. such is life! Hope my lovely family and friends are diggin the spring weather and I hope to maybe see you soon??
Oh! How could I forget... my amazing and INSANELY good looking husband turned 25 on February 13th! So yay! This is Bug celebrating a little with a balloon...
















Aw sweet.... she loves him.























Jeff & Rayni had their beautiful baby girl!! This is Aurora Kimberly Dean with {Auntie} Lauren...














And these are Aurie's feet...
























This is little Hailey Sue Casto. She just turned one on Monday. Isn't she beautiful?












Valentine's Day, Jake and I went to Red Rock and hiked around a bit. It was pretty incredible with the snow.









































I apologize for the spatter of random images..

2 comments:

McKinna said...

beautiful pics La. Always. glad you updated too! ;) Glad to know you guys are still alive and well out there- Now, lets get together again! ;) (ya ya ya... had to throw that in there....)

Kirsten said...

BOUT TIME my friend! I love it when people blog...it's such good reading material for those of us who have no lives! :) It was so fun to see you last weekend. Bug is a really cute cat, I love the pictures of her and the little thing she wears around her neck. Just makes her YOUR cat...totally. Anyway-I LOVE YOU!!!