home about adoption facebook pinterest email

Friday, July 16, 2010

exhaustion

so i can barely keep my eyes open today. literally, they're burning to close...

.........zzzzzzzz.........

see!? i just feel asleep for a seccond!

haven't been sleeping great the last couple nights.. don't know what's going on. making some big decisions these days so maybe the fact that my brain is working double time has some relevence to the problem. all exciting decisions, though.. mostly..

i'm doing a photography workshop with some incredible ladies and learning from a huge inspiration of mine, sheye rosemeyer. i took her first course last year and this is the more advanced workshop. i am loving it.. feeling overwhelmed with the amount of talent i'm surrounded by there, but i'm also feeling the drive to achieve my dreams.. and it's wonderful. it's so easy to get complacent in life and just drift on through. one day, we'll look back and wonder where all the time has gone.. why our dreams were always pushed to the sidelines. jake and i are trying hard to change this in our own lives and will disclose our plans for the future to you all soon enough.

for now, i need to focus on the present.. go drink a diet coke. wake up. try to enjoy the fact that it's friday instead of being irritated by every person in my office today. yes, tired equals moody when it comes to me. at least i just shut my mouth and hide in my cubicle.. could be worse.  : )

ya'll enjoy yer weekend. xo

3 comments:

lara said...

I'll raise you on the overwhelmed :(
Oh, Lauren, we'll survive, we'll excel, we'll get there. Yes we will... Lxxx

Kirsten said...

Aren't you glad there's at least diet coke to make life a little easier on days like that? I know I am...and I'm glad that today is Saturday and you're past Friday and don't have to work. Get some well needed rest my friend! Loves!

kate said...

I hope you go to Austin or somewhere fantastic so I can read about it.

Let's see some photos of Seattle and such. Then I can be even more jealous of ya!