home about adoption facebook pinterest email

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

{ photography website }

so it's too hard to conceal my excitement about the upcoming launch of my photography website... it's giving me a headache.. all the smiling and planning i've done the last week. :D

but i'm SERIOUSLY excited!!!!!

the site is still under construction and my wicked awesome web designer friend travis neilson is turning it into a masterpiece i'm sure. how can i be so sure, you say?? because i've had a glimpse! and it's oh so pretty... 

so go.. right now... scoot on over to laurencastophotography.com and leave your name and email so you can be the first to know when the big launch happens!!!  

and for your viewing pleasure, here's one of the many fun images that were captured during saturday's photo shoot with my brother, luke, and his gorgeous little family:



cheers!

No comments: