home about adoption facebook pinterest email

Friday, November 20, 2009

stress level: high

so it's been a rough week.

we all have em, right? not just me?? week after week after week??? i think it's this city.. i always blame it on the city, though. and working all day.. then going home and editing pictures (working some more). then looking at my house.. with piles of clothes begging to be folded and put away.

but when?

i'm grateful that i'm so busy... because i really love doing photography and my weekends are devoted to that right now. just need a clone sometimes?

and there's other stuff.. always other stuff going on to try to throw me off kilter and be mad at life. but i LOVE life.. i don't want to be mad at it. :) so i'm trying to learn how to manage my stress... deep breathing, a little yoga maybe.. where's benja when you need her?? oh... in st. george.

i'm blessed to have a husband who loves me so much. we can get through these holidays together.

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

You'll make it through these stressful days! They always make you stronger! And don't WORRY about the laundry piles. Just do what I do and grab clothes outta the dryer when you need em. Haha..actually don't. That's super lazy. But anyway, I love you! And I'm glad your hubby is there to take care of you when you need it! :-)

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

Don't worry you are definitely not alone! I am always behind on my house work. I have piles of laundry all over my room. I hate it but it doesn't change too often. You are awesome and can get through any stress that you may have! Love you and am excited you are doing lots of photography!

Jeff and Rayni Dean said...

Ah, I love you! I wish I lived next door to you. I'd come over and do ALL of your laundry. I'd do the dishes, make your bed, and vacuum and bathe Bug.... well I'd make jeffy bathe bug but only because I'd be totally useless afterward. I'd feed and bathe the feesh though... wait, is your feesh still living? Anyway, as long as roar wasn't tagging along because she likes to undo all of the dids, if you know what i mean.
Every time i put the toys away or the tupperware or if I'm folding clothes on the couch it's like an exciting new toy to her.
Hope you get to relax soon. Pictures shouldn't take priority over your sanity. Love you mean it. Call if you need anything.

Jeff and Rayni Dean said...

P.s You are a beautiful Butterfly

Chanelle said...

Ong namo...guru dav namo. Let's go to a yoga class over Thanksgiving. I totally need it also.

Lauren said...

thanks for the love ladies. i managed to fold the clothes on saturday.. haha. they are most definitely NOT put away, though, as of yet. pretty sure my stupid stress mess threw my body out of whack and i'm getting sick. the sore throat devil has taken up residence.
kirsten- you rock my world.
lynds- i sure miss you, girl. give zander man a squeeze for me.
rayni- :) thanks for always making me smile.
chanelle- if we can find a class for friday morning, i will be there. we may be leaving friday afternoon, though, to come back home. :/ is benja still teaching?
love you guys. seriously. :)