home about adoption facebook pinterest email

Saturday, May 9, 2009

um... photos.

So i have another lovely spattering of images for ya... since I'm just now getting around to showing you the pics of our CA trip, I thought I'd throw in a few more so ya'll can see what we're lookin like these days. First we'll start out with the most recent of Lauren and Jake pics... then a few of the "Gornichec Sibling" photoshoot.... then we'll be on to the second star to the right and straight on till morning............ (what?)..........







Wishing all of the wonderful mothers out there an exceptional Mother's Day!!!

5 comments:

McKinna said...

BEAUTIFUL pics La! I love 'em all!

Jeff and Rayni Dean said...

I really miss you guys so much!

Chanelle said...

That picture of Jake reading is timeless! I love the hot air balloon pic...and your swimsuit. Very dotty. You look beautiful. I need to see you more.

shawfamily said...

I love all your pictures.. and i love how short your hair is you pull it off sooooo well... and to think you were so scared to go short a few years back now look how hot you are:D I luf it wish I could pull that off :D So you may or may not be up to this but if you're randomly up here in the next few weekends I'd love to get together with ya for an hour or so and pay you to do some vintage maternity pictures for me :D let me know

Capturing Sunshine said...

Oh! Still loving that Kerouac photo! :) What a lovely blog you have here.