home about adoption facebook pinterest email

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween! Finally....sorry.


GHOSTBUSTERS!!!
That's RIGHT everybooody.. we were out bustin the ghosts this Hallows Eve... And yes, our costumes are homemade (for the most part).. INCLUDING those mad rad looking proton packs!
We're battling the Fairly Odd Parents! (Luke & Michelle..er.. brother and SIL)

We threw a Halloween party at a park for all of our family. It really was a lot of fun...except I didn't get to bob for apples. Which is really what I wanted to do the most... Still, the kids had a blast!!

5 comments:

McKinna said...

That party was a blast! You guys did an awesome job! I LOVE your costumes to- you guys are so creative! ;)

Kirsten said...

HA HA! I LOVE your costumes! They look SO good I would never guess they are home made! And I think the Fairly Oddparents costume is GENIUS as well! (That's one of my fave cartoons). You guys look so hot in your jumpsuits! Way to rock Halloween! :)

Gornichec's said...

YOu did a great job with that thanks again for the invite! Your costumes were smokin!

Chanelle said...

Got my magazine! Love it! Sweet suits! Are you goyna be in STG over Thanksgiving?

Kelli Eudis said...

Hey Lauren, it was good to hear from you! Erica told me you had gotten married! That's awesome. I'll have to check up on your clog from now on :)