home about adoption facebook pinterest email

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So the desert sucks. A MASSIVE wind spurt from an invisible blow-dryer about knocks me over every time I walk outside. It's windy, HOT and ugly enough for aliens to want to live here. (that was an Area 51 reference...) I just wanted to voice my opinion of the great land of Las Vegas. So I'm not a fan... it's cool. At least I won't be here forever, right? Right?????


That's all.
p.s. Happy Birthday Kirsten!!

The "Anthill" in the desert

1 comment:

Ben & Kirsten said...

Thank you for my Happy birthday wish in the blog! You are so nice! And seriously, I'm sad for you that you have to live in alien blow-dryer city. Member how we said we'd NEVER live there again? And remember how I said I'd NEVER live in California? Well...we got what we deserved???